Love Point Light
- 4 abv 11 ibu
- Lager - American Light
- What if light lagers could taste good? Surprise! They can! Our version of this American classic style is as crisp and refreshing as you want it, but also has a light, toasty flavor that satisfies.
Attack of the Strawberry Blonde!
- 5.3 abv 16 ibu
- Blonde Ale
- Crisp, clean blonde ale with just a touch of strawberry. This summer favorite has lively carbonation to help bring out the fresh strawberry aroma.
Equals Beer (Blood Orange IPA)
- 6.3 abv 60 ibu
- IPA - American
- This beer is a collaboration with one of our favorite locals bands and friends of the brewery -- 'Equals B'. This beautiful, amber-colored IPA wakes up your nose with a bright, fresh blood orange aroma. Take a sip, and you'll enjoy the wonderful blend of real pureed blood oranges and the citrus notes that come from a blend of five hop varieties. The finish is clean and crisp, leaving you wanting more!
- 4.9 abv 25 ibu
- Clear and straw-colored. Although technically an ale, this beer is clean and crisp like a lager. Noble hops are just detectable, while a nice malt flavor follows through to the finish. Served in the traditional Stange glass.
The IPA When the Earth Stood Still
- 8.3 abv 95 ibu
- IPA - New England / Hazy
- This New England style IPA is hop-bursted with Mosaic -- double whirlpool hopped and double dry hopped. This lends an amazing orange/tangerine aroma and flavor.
- 4.4 abv 4 ibu
- Sour - Berliner Weisse
- "The Champagne of the North" has arrived. Low in alcohol, refreshingly tart, and served with your choice of Woodruff or raspberry syrup if you're into trying new things. This Berliner-style Weisse politely requests that you have a Bavarian pretzel or bratwurst in your other hand for maximum enjoyment. Prost!
- 5.8 abv 20 ibu
- Our use of German malts in this traditional copper-colored lager creates a biscuity, malty profile. Noble hops provide just the right balance. This beer finishes clean and leaves you wanting more!
UFOria Citra IPA
- 7 abv 35 ibu
- IPA - American
- UFOria 7% Unfiltered Citra IPA We took all the Citra hops on the Island and smashed them into the fermenter until it said “ENOUGH!”. Then we let science do its thing and cleared a path so this 7% colossus could achieve its maximum unfiltered potential. The encounter is a Brobdingnagian nose of citrus followed by your first taste which echoes the same phenomena while beaming you directly to Euphoria. Drink up, Experiencer, you deserve this.
Island Dew (Hard Seltzer)
- 5 abv 0 ibu
- Hard Seltzer
- A refreshing and delicious XTREME seltzer that tastes just like your favorite gaming juice with only 99 calories per serving. Probably best paired with Doritos (Cool Ranch > Nacho Cheese), this creation will have you all hopped up and coming at haters like a spider monkey.
- 11.2 abv 22 ibu
- Scotch Ale / Wee Heavy
- A broadsword assault of malt! This braw bonnie’s rich-sweet roasted smell will lure you in then cleave you in half with an 11.2% ABV. You’ll want a kilt on for this one. Go ahead and give it a lift if you can and get blootered.
- 5.1 abv 30 ibu
- Stout - Oatmeal
- Jet black with a creamy tan head and roasted coffee aroma. Roasted barley is balanced by the oatmeal and the silky-smooth, nitro-dispensed creaminess. A clean finish with a hint of coffee will leave you wanting more!
Irish Red Ale
- 5.6 abv 16 ibu
- Red Ale - Irish
- Beautiful deep red ale. Medium bodied with caramel/toffee notes. A light roasted malt character lends a dry finish to this beer.
- 5.3 abv 30 ibu
- Porter - English
- Deep brown with ruby highlights. Biscuity aroma with hints of fruity esters. Medium roastiness with caramel and toffee notes. Hops take a back seat to the malt on this one.
Celebrating the finest listening room within two-days travel by carriage, Cult Classic is your center for all things entertainment. Live music, movies, games, books and beer, The Kent Island Farmers' Market, WINGO and whatever else you crazy folks come up with. See you soon.
We're here pretty much all of the time, but we can never remember where we left the phone.
1169 Shopping Center Rd
Stevensville, MD 21666
TUE - THU: 11am to 11pm
FRI - SAT: 11am to Midnight
Sunday: 11am to 6pm
Monday - CLOSED... For now
P.S. - The Kitchen closes 1 hour before we lock the taps.